Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2021

FREEBIES For March 2nd and MORE

Does your school celebrate Read Across America or Seuss Day?

 I thought I'd do a roundup of many of the FREE things I have shared over the years that I hope you can use. 

Click on the picture to get your copy.
You can see some samples from my students here.

Horton peek over templates, writing papers, ideas, etc. click HERE

Here is FREE listening center response sheet for The Sneetches by Dr. Seuss.
This is part of my Listening Center Response resource which has book or skill-based response sheets and comes with QR codes for your center. I adapted this for distance learning by adding Google Slides.
Click on picture to check it out.

Have you tried my Daily Editing Word Problems yet?
You can read more about how these work in this post.

 Here is the ENTIRE Seuss Week for my loyal followers as a FLASH FREEBIE


 If you enjoy them, you can grab enough for the entire year HERE

There are more Seuss freebies on this blog but my family says I have been on here too long already! You can go to my sidebar under the TOPICS section and click on Seuss to read all my posts with more details and pictures.

I hope everyone has a great week! I am scheduled to get my vaccine this week. YIPPEE!

Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment