Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Flashlight Math!

Have you seen those cool flashlight or I spy games on Boom Learning but wish they targeted academic skills your students need to practice? I was determined to figure out and I am feeling pretty proud of myself that I did! {Insert back pat here.}


So far, I made two math decks with a St. Patrick's Day theme.


Both start with a story about the leprechauns messing up our math activity and stealing the lightbulbs.


You can try these HERE for yourself. 

I plan to make more of these in different themes and addressing different skills. Leave me a comment if there is a particular theme or skill you'd like to see.

If you aren't on the Boom card bandwagon yet, I often make a similar version in Google Slides but I don't think one will work.  Check out my TpT store or Boom store to see some of the many digital products I offer.


Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment