Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Earth Day FREEBIE

Does your school celebrate Earth Day? When I worked at an environmental science magnet we did it up really big with songs, poem recitations, visiting other classrooms to see their projects. I really miss those days. I guess big Earth Day events are also a casualty of this crazy year.

But we can still learn about Earth Day however we can. So I made an Earth Day Syllable worksheet for you. Coloring this printable in was soooo relaxing. Seriously, I forgot what a nice stress reliever it can be! 


I also have corresponding digital task cards for Earth Day Syllables as Boom Cards or Google Slides. So one idea might be to assign the task card version as independent practice in Covid-safe literacy centers or distance learning and then assign this free worksheet as an assessment afterward. 



I also made this into an Easel by TpT activity by adding circles that can be dragged onto the correct number. You could also change it to using the digital highlighter, if you'd rather. Have you tried Easel yet? I'd love to hear from anyone who has.

Here is the link to grab the FREEBIE in my TpT store. Don't forget to follow me (green star) so you don't miss when I post new items when they are 25% off the first 24 hours.



Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment