Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I need earplugs and FREEBIES!

Peeps, I have THE L-O-U-D-E-S-T class on the planet.

Since we finished our math series, we are rotating through some of our favorite games to review a variety of skills.

Bowling 10 Frames: A Number Sense Game
Place-Value Go Fish

Sweet Shop: A Coin Game
The Great Shape Race: A Plane and Solid Geometric Shape Game
Time Traveler
Puppy Patterns: A Spatial (Dot) Pattern Game
Prehistoric Place-Value
Counting Cows: 3 Skip Counting Games

Go Fish For Doubles *FREE*

Math Facts to use with Chutes and Ladders *FREE* click on the picture
And the favorite-Pet Shop *FREE*




I am seriously considering bringing in some ear plugs to get me through the remaining math periods but at least the kids are having fun while they learn.  Hope you enjoy the freebies. You can visit my TpT shop if you are interested in the others.


4.5 days and I am blogging instead of completing report cards. Bad teacher.

Separator