Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Alphabet Songs

I just learned about Have Fun Teaching's alphabet songs and videos from Rowdy in Room 300. How did I not know about these before?

These would be terrific to use as a review in the beginning of first grade. The songs are catchy and I love that the videos include tracing the letter correctly in the air. I can't believe how many students form their letters incorrectly these days!!!! I am envisioning making up some motions to act out as we dance.

They also have counting and sight word videos! I was looking for a way to spice up our counting by 2's, 5's, and 10's practice!


And if you are a fellow blogger you can win a FREE Alphabet Videos download. You can learn about this giveaway by visiting Have Fun Teaching.

Separator

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your awesome blog post! Teachers and parents, be sure to check out the Alphabet Videos by Have Fun Teaching! Your kids will have an AMAZING TIME learning the Alphabet and Phonics and you will Have Fun Teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! So glad you discovered these little gems! They are so wonderful!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  3. These videos will help my little guy review and get ready for 1st grade this fall. I thought he was good to go on all this but I noticed he's been confusing his B and D again so these are fun videos to help out. Thanks!

    http://chitownandallaround.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete