Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Leprechaun Traps!

Wow, I have some future engineers on my hands! Last night's homework was to design a leprechaun trap and be ready to explain how it worked. Check these out!
7 traps in one!

The gold is magnetized, when it is picked up the basket will fall. Really works! All I can say is ...WOW! {book reference,  anyone? anyone?}
Mom clearly surfed the net for this one. It was a family project...
 Love this one! 


This one spent more time on the design rather than decoration. It has amazing moving parts that I think could indeed catch a leprechaun!
 Love the goldfish cracker and fishing pole on the pond. Bushes made of broccoli.


 Here are some from my friend's room who I always rope into my crazy ideas.

She had one student who was opposed to this assignment because he didn't think leprechauns should be treated this way. His mom told him he had to do it since it was homework so what did he do...built in an escape hole! LOL!!!!!!

OK, off to mess up my room and leave green footprints!

Separator