Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

We are going Seuss-crazy in my room and the kids are loving it!

Today we made hats to get us in the mood to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday.
Students took turns cooking green eggs and ham with some great mom helpers. The rest of the class worked on the contractions sheet I posted last week.
Then we ate!

Finally, we answered the question: Did You Like Green Eggs and Ham?
and made a pictograph, tally graph, and bar graph.

I also wanted to post how the Horton peek overs and writing came out. The kids did a great job.

THIS is why I wanted to move to 1st grade!!! Hope you had a fun day, too!

Separator

5 comments:

  1. I love your Horton peek overs! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use those exact same hats every year. :) Thank goodness for mommy helpers! You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the Horton peek overs! We did it today, and they were SO ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable. What is the name of the font you used on the writing sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! The font is called LD Dabble.

    ReplyDelete