Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Valentine's Day BUMP Addition & Subtraction {Digital & Print}

Do your students love to play Bump? Could you use a digital version now but would also like a print version for next year?

This Valentine's Day set includes 7 addition and subtraction games including Making 10, Addition to 12, Addition to 20, Doubles, Doubles Plus 1, Subtraction Within 12, and Subtraction Within 20.

*GIVEAWAY* Leave me a comment saying if you are teaching in person, remote, or hybrid and I will pick a winner to receive this for FREE!⁠

You can grab this in my TpT store for 25% for 24 hours. Follow my store (green star) so you never miss out on these sale prices.

Separator

9 comments:

  1. I am teaching in person! Sara.cannon@nlpanthers.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian Currently virtual. February 1 all students returning five days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teaching in person and this activity is perfect for Valentine’s Day fun! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be great for my students. I teach Special Education and we are currently Hybrid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I was teaching in person but temporarily moved to online...

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a first grade teacher who has half of the class in person and half of the class virtual every day, it has been challenging to find math games that both can enjoy at the same time. This Bump game would be really fun for them. Thanks for creating it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am teaching in person! I teach K-2 children with multiple disabilities and they all love Boom Cards!

    ReplyDelete