Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

Gilbert and the Lost Tooth

Did you know that February is Dental Health month?  Gilbert and the Lost Tooth is a great choice to use with guided reading groups or book clubs. I have a great packet to go along with this book.


I love Diane de Groat books, don't you? 

Are you distance learning and your student's don't have the book? I updated the packet to include a link to a YouTube reading. I put it through SafeShare.tv to remove the ads and distracting content for your students. I also added a QR code if you would find that easier to assign. If you already own this packet you can download these additions for FREE in your 'My Purchases" page. That is also where you can see all of your past purchases that have been to TpT Digital Activities.

I added this to TpT Digital Activities and got you started by making the text boxes for you. I am curious  what the feedback on the user side has been for TpT Digital Activities? Anyone have thoughts?

Grab your copy in my TpT store HERE.


Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment