Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2021

FREE Winter Sentence Scrambles

 Could you use a FREE Winter Scrambled Sentences literacy center?




Click HERE to get your free copy from my store. 

I hope you had a relaxing break. I was a sloth and it was wonderful. Although I missed my family coming to celebrate the holiday, I did notice that not having a houseful of people constantly underfoot kept my inner Grinch at bay. Normally, accidentally using 4 times the amount of garlic powder in my Christmas gravy would make me feel like I ruined the day. But this year, my husband and I just looked at each other, shrugged, and said, "2020!" I managed to salvage the gravy but then in the craziness we forgot to serve the green beans. How did none of us notice they were missing until we were cleaning up? "2020!"

 Wishing everyone a great start to 2021!


Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment