Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Blogs and Last Sale Day

We have been SO busy blog designing that I am seriously behind in my school preparations! Hmmm...will my Cubmaster husband notice if I bring my laminator and a huge stack of teaching materials with me to the annual Pack Family Campout this weekend?  I am SO not kidding.

Anyway, I'd love it if you'd take a peek at our 3 new designs. Also, don't forget that today is the last day to get 30% off in my TPT store! (Remember to enter the code B1T1S.)


Click on the image to go make some new friends.
The first two are teaching blogs. 







Separator

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn,
    My blog needs a make over, Cara mentioned you are designing blogs. Mine is a combo of teaching and family, and recently more fam so I want to make one just for teaching. Please let me know what I need to do....I am not the least bit computer savy :) Should I contact you a different way? Lmk, thanks so much!!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikey,
    We'd love to design a blog for you. You can go to our design site at http://dreamteamdesigns.blogspot.com/ and follow the directions to get on our waiting list. If you have questions you can email me at jenn@dreamteamdesigns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again Jenn! The blog looks amazing!
    -Allyson
    stickersandstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute! I absolutely can't wait for mine!!!

    http://firstgradewizards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete