Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Blogs and Last Sale Day

We have been SO busy blog designing that I am seriously behind in my school preparations! Hmmm...will my Cubmaster husband notice if I bring my laminator and a huge stack of teaching materials with me to the annual Pack Family Campout this weekend?  I am SO not kidding.

Anyway, I'd love it if you'd take a peek at our 3 new designs. Also, don't forget that today is the last day to get 30% off in my TPT store! (Remember to enter the code B1T1S.)

Click on the image to go make some new friends.
The first two are teaching blogs. 



  1. Hi Jenn,
    My blog needs a make over, Cara mentioned you are designing blogs. Mine is a combo of teaching and family, and recently more fam so I want to make one just for teaching. Please let me know what I need to do....I am not the least bit computer savy :) Should I contact you a different way? Lmk, thanks so much!!

  2. Hi Mikey,
    We'd love to design a blog for you. You can go to our design site at and follow the directions to get on our waiting list. If you have questions you can email me at jenn@dreamteamdesigns.

  3. Thanks again Jenn! The blog looks amazing!

  4. So stinkin cute! I absolutely can't wait for mine!!!