Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

And the Winners Are...

Sorry I didn't get these winners announce earlier. It was my oldest son's first day on the middle school campus. They have 3 half-day orientation days and I think we will need them to practice getting him out the door that early! Also, I spent the day on the interview panel to fill an opening on my team. We had over 100 applicants for 1 position. I feel very lucky to have a job right now and with a staff that I LOVE!  Did I mention we start back this Wednesday?! I can't seem to get my head around that fact yet.

Drumroll please.....
The following 4 lucky winners will receive the bags shown AND their choice of laptop or iPad case!





Friends, email jenn@finallyinfirst with your laptop choice (design and size) and address so the wonderful people at Mixed Bag Designs can mail your goodies! 


Separator

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!!! I was hoping to win, I love Mixed Bag Designs. Oh well, maybe next time. Enjoy your new bags ladies. Thanks for the great giveaway Jenn!

    Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! I am a winner! Trust me, with school starting tomorrow...I needed this!! Thank you so much and I will email in a minute!!
    Jennifer
    laughinbrunette@hotmail.com
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! I love these bags-that black zebra print is calling my name! I think I'm going to suggest this as a fundraiser. Thanks Jenn!
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Sounding like a little kid) OMG! OMG!!!!!!!! Wow! So excited! :) Thank you so much for offering this lovely contest. - Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. Congratulations on your son entering middle school! Hopefully it will be an awesome year for him. I know it is a few very challenging years in general, so many changes, but just keep encouraging and smiling! (I am always sad when my fourth graders get to that point of leaving elementary, though.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenn,
    I got your email about the blog, I will email my questionaire in a week or two back to you...THANK YOU so much!!!
    Monica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I NEVER win anything, I've been so busy at school I am just now checking my favorite blog. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! I a so excited! Sorry it took me so long to see this, I too have been busy setting up my classroom. I then had a computer meltdown. I am now viewing blogger for the first time on my new Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanted to make sure you got my email back when this post came out, I tried to send a follow up email, but it came back to me saying undeliverable =( Anyway, thanks again and I cannot wait to get the bags!! =) Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete