Monday, August 8, 2011

And the Winners Are...

Sorry I didn't get these winners announce earlier. It was my oldest son's first day on the middle school campus. They have 3 half-day orientation days and I think we will need them to practice getting him out the door that early! Also, I spent the day on the interview panel to fill an opening on my team. We had over 100 applicants for 1 position. I feel very lucky to have a job right now and with a staff that I LOVE!  Did I mention we start back this Wednesday?! I can't seem to get my head around that fact yet.

Drumroll please.....
The following 4 lucky winners will receive the bags shown AND their choice of laptop or iPad case!





Friends, email jenn@finallyinfirst with your laptop choice (design and size) and address so the wonderful people at Mixed Bag Designs can mail your goodies! 


Separator