Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Brainstorm!!!

I am on my way out the door to go camping with the Cub Scouts.

Yes, I am bringing my computer and laminator, which sounds awful except I always do so we can play the year-in-review movie and laminate their new whittling chip cards (allows them to use a pocket knife.) However, that cute red bag is filled with teacher stuff which I don't normally bring. I start back Wednesday and am feeling the pressure! Want to win one of those adorable bags? Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

I jumped on here though to share that I had a brainstorm! I have decided I am going to use the fabulous Cara Caroll's amazing Calendar Companion AND my Daily Editing Word Problems to make my teaching super-duper effective!!! Cara has a space to glue in a word problem so I can't wait to try this instead of the usual notebook!

SO....I extended my TPT sale through tomorrow in case you want to go buy both our products and try it, too! Don't forget to use the extra 10% code B1T1S!

Alrighty friends...time to get in the car! How will I survive with out blogs for 2 whole days!?!?!

Separator

5 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Do they have WiFi at camp? :) I'm gonna check these items out before that sale ends!
    Christie
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had no Internet for a week. It has been hard. I'm up early enjoying reading from my blog reader. Only 637 more to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking about getting my own laminator! Any tips, types, or recommendations for me?! Do you feel like it does a nice job laminating? Sometimes our school's laminating just peels off after awhile, and I love Office Max laminating, but don't always want to pay the price! :( Hope your trip was fuN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can start a new line of camping gear. I never heard of a laminator going on a trip before. I guess as a teacher you really are ready for anything.

    www.strengthtoteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete