Saturday, June 25, 2011

Chapter 6 FREEBIE

I was so excited when I got back online to read Chapter 6 of Math Work Stations and it was on Place-Value -exactly what I am working on with the girl I am tutoring! You may recall that I made Place-Value Go Fish to use with her last week. So here is my version of Race to 100 (or 50) that Debbie mentions in her book. I had to change the name to use my cute dino clip-art!
I included the easier version where trains are made with unifix cubes and the harder version which requires the students to EXCHANGE 10 ones for a ten and uses base ten blocks.
I included the Math Talk cards for both versions.
I am sharing this game for FREE so click HERE to get your copy!
I would love it if you would leave me some positive feedback.
**** Edited to say that sadly, Scrappin Doodles changed their policies and I can no longer share games I made with their clipart for free so this game is now on sale for $2 like all my other math games.
If you haven't already, you must go check out the fabulous post by our hostess for this chapter at Oceans of First Grade Fun

Separator