Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blogging Buddies, let's see if we can help some newbies. I had two new bloggers email me saying they have made new blogs but they can't seem to leave comments. Of course, this is making it difficult for them to get the word out that they have new blogs. So, will you please do me a favor and hop on over to their blogs and give them a big blogging welcome?

Erica's Elementary Excitement posted this cool sentence ladder idea from Whole Brain Teaching. (You may recall my video on me using WBT?)
 
Lisa at First Class with Mrs Mac posted free math task cards to help with 1 more/less and 10 more/less.


If you can figure out what is going on with Blogger and their comments you will be their HERO! Anyone have a guess who might figure out? My bet is on Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files. (No pressure Kristen, just a hunch.)

Separator