Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rudolph needs a vacation!

I loved how adorable our reindeer applications turned out! A big thanks to First Grade Teaching  for sharing! You can go to  http://first-grade-teachers.blogspot.com/ to download  the application.



First we read Rudolph












I told the kids that Rudolph really needed a vacation so Santa was looking for a replacement. We made a bubble map brainstorming qualities that would make a good reindeer. Then we completed the reindeer application.

My favorite responses were:
-I have a map so we won't get lost.
-I have a GPS and a flashlight.
-I am speedy fast!
-I am quiet so the kids won't hear me.

Separator

4 comments:

  1. They turned out great! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I truly think this was the cutest project so far this year! Thanks for sharing with more people!

    Kristen
    first-grade-teachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. I would love a copy of your application for next year. I sooo want to do this with my students. Thank you for all your ideas. I too have a husband out of work, so I understand your feelings.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not create the application and want to give credit to Kristen so I edited to include her blog info. Thanks again for sharing, Kristen!

    ReplyDelete