Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break Countdown WInners!

WoooHoooo!!!!! I am on Spring Break!!!!


My parents surprised me by buying tickets for the kids and I to come down to visit them in Palm Desert! Unfortunately, Mr. B couldn't come because of work.  :-( Boo! Here is the view from my parents' patio on the 18th hole. Now it feels like Spring Break!

So, without further ado, here are the 5 winners of my Spring Break Countdown Giveaways...



Since I feel bad I couldn't make everyone a winner, I am throwing an Easter sale today with 20% off everything in my TpT store. My Mother's Day gift ideas will only be $1.60!

Happy Easter!



Separator

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners :)


    YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!! ~ I hope you will play. Come on over to my blog to find out what to do next.

    Lovely Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE!! I am a winner!! I have always wanted a purple cow!! lol
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Super congrats to everyone.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been tagged! Hop on over to my blog to play along.
    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete