I am over the hump...2 more days...I have a field trip today. I can do it!
Learning Resources. This recorder was created for use in small groups and has 4 omni-directional microphones. It is super easy to use and is loud and clear!
1. Easy to use.
2. Small and lightweight.
3. Connect to your computer and easily email the recording to a parent or resource teacher or add it to your audio book files for listening to reading like I posted about yesterday.
4. No batteries!!! Charge it by plugging into your computer or I bought a USB hub for all my gadgets.
This obviously can be used during guided reading or book clubs and played back later to gather assessment data but I decided to use it for a slightly different purpose yesterday.
Some of my friends this year have difficulty staying on task and using time appropriately during Daily 5. I put the HearALL out next to these two to hear how well they were doing during Read With Someone. Were they taking turns reading and checking for understanding or having off-topic conversations? Can we add this recording to our mp3 players?
The WHOLE room was quieter because I told them the mics were powerful! :-)
You can learn more about Learning Resources wonderful products by viewing them on YouTube.
Here are three ways to enter to win an HearALL for yourself:
1. Follow this blog AND my TpT store or if you already do, I'd love it if you'd five feedback on one of my TpT items.
2. Like Learning Resources facebook page.
3. Bonus: Spread the word about my Spring Break 5 days=5 Giveaways on your blog, facebook, twitter, or Pinterest.
Did you miss my 3 last days of giveaway? Go back and check them out!
The winners to ALL my giveaways will be announced on Sunday, the 8th.