Monday, July 11, 2011

I Have NEWS!

I have a new blog design! What do you think? 

 Why did I decide to design my own?
1. I didn't LOVE the free template I had and for the amount of time I spend on here I should!
2. I started seeing my same header on other blogs and I wanted my blog to have an original look.
3. I wanted my blog to reflect me...Can you tell I love polka dots and have a thing for owls?

Here is the super cool part~ if you already have my button, it is magically now in the new design! 

Now for the news...
My husband and and I are taking the plunge and starting to offer blog design services!

Bill is a computer genius and I love digital designing so it makes for a perfect partnership. I will be adding a page about our blog design services soon but I was too excited not to share now with my blog buddies!

Since I am in such a good mood, let's play a little game
Who can answer these questions about the above picture?
1. What show was this character on? (I am showing my age here.)
2. What was his tag line?

Separator