Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Facebook Fan FREEBIE and a winner!

Do you give out homework passes to your students? I give them out as inexpensive gifts at holidays and the kids love them. I had one cutie who saved hers up all year so she could plan a perfect NO Homework Week!



I uploaded a version without my name for you as a Facebook Fan Freebie! Just click HERE to visit my Facebook page, LIKE me, and then click on the Fan Freebie tab to download your freebie.

I'd also like to announce that Rebecca King won a copy of my new Lemonade War Book Club packet! Congrats! If you missed this giveaway you can check it out in my TpT shop.
I am headed to Nantucket tomorrow to visit my brother and his family. Have you been? I love it there and will be sure to take some photos to share.


Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment