Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

SUMMERTIME!

Summertime, summertime, sum, sum, summertime
(we play this song on the intercom about half an hour after the kids leave.)

I got a retired teacher to come sub for me for an hour so I could go to my son's 5th grade promotion ceremony (both my boys attend the same school where I teach.)
I got so many hugs and sweet letters from both students and parents. Look at all the wonderful gifts they gave me. They were very generous with gift cards which is especially helpful since my husband is still out of work. Can you tell I have a ladybug theme in my room?
I also got an orchid, and 2 more beautiful bouquets that didn't make it into the photo!
Now I can TRY to relax. I tend to still think about school a lot over the summer. Anyone else?


Separator

1 comment:

  1. I think about school ALL summer long! Glad I'm not the only one. :)

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com
    www.ateachersplan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete