Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Getting organized!

I don't know about you but after the kids go to bed I am usually on one end of the couch grading or creating things for school (or on the computer) and my husband is on the other. Since we have our assigned spots we both tend to take over our respective end tables. His is covered in guitar music, baseball line-ups and cub scout leader paraphanalia. Mine, of course, is mostly teacher-related. I decided the other night to organize myself and this is what I came up with. We happen to have this organizer in the garage. It isn't very pretty, I may add some scrapbook paper or stickers, but for now it is making me happy just to have what I need at my fingertips.

It barely closes with the scissors but I'll probably leave it open most of the time anyway.

What organizational tips can you share?


Separator

2 comments:

  1. I just posted about organization stuff! It's so fun and feels so good, right?

    -Rachelle
    www.whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahh! I have to have that box! I love organization in my classroom and talk about it endlessly. I'm so happy I found your blog. :)

    Ladybug

    http://ladybugsteacherfiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete