Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Letter Fishing Freebie and a Sale

Are you teaching or reviewing letter identification and sounds? This Letter Fishing Freebie makes for a fun center or you could even use it whole group with the fishbowl technique. (Ha, ha, pun not intended!)

 Did you hear TpT is hosting a BONUS Back-to-School sale? 

I have been back for 2 weeks but I know a  lot of lucky people go back after Labor Day. Everything in my store will be 20% off, including bundles. 

Here are some of the hot sellers at the beginning of the year:



Spelling errors introduced 2nd semester.



Super motivating for students!


Now with the ability to add your own words!

I also have a PPT version.

Craft and reusable writing templates with examples.

Check out my many Boom card decks!


Lots if fun math games!

I have assessment checklists for K, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd

I have over 200 products and lots of freebies so I hope you find something in my store that makes the start of your year great!


Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment