Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Book Club Packet and a FREEBIE!

Thanks for all the supportive comments on my scary day post yesterday!! It is good to know that I'm not the only one to freak out a little at times like that!

Since you all were so sweet, here is a FREEBIE for you. I'd love it if you'd follow me here and my TpT store if you don't already. Click on the picture to download.


Feedback is always appreciated.

While you are there, you might want to check out my newest Book Club packet.  I just got a set of Dixie Loves School Pet Day from Scholastic and whipped up a packet focusing on story elements, inferences, and verbs. Only $1.50! Click on the picture to go take a peek.
 Off to supervise homework, make dinner, and drive to 2 different scout meetings! Hope to blog stalk ya later!

Separator

16 comments:

  1. Your ABC Order packet is adorable! Thank you for sharing.

    Kayla
    Primary Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, I have been needing more ABC order things. It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie! It is SO cute!

    Lori @
    http://bee-the-change.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute ideas!!! Check out our blog for lots of FREEBIES and classroom photos!!! We have some new groundhog and Valentines day activities on there!!!

    www.k1teachingbesties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grabbed your freebie and I already follow your TpT store!
    Thanks so much!
    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the art for the abc order-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. It looks like fun!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled across your blog today for the first time! Loved the V-day ABC freebie! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just downloaded your ABC order game. Too cute! I'll be using it next week. Thank you!

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the ABC freebie~ TOOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your ABC order freebieis soooo cute!! Thanks so much for sharing! I just "tagged" you on my blog! Come over and take a look and join the fun!

    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the freebies! Too cute!

    You have been tagged....Come on over and see what I mean!
    -Megan

    First Grade Magic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the freebie! Thanks! I also tagged you!

    Latricia
    Wild About Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have tagged you. Come on over to my blog and check out the rules and my questions for you.

    Tricia
    Queen with Class

    ReplyDelete