Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Meet My Class Pets and Some New Bloggers

Do you have a class pet? I just posted all about mine over at Critters in the Classroom.
If you have not yet visited this new blog started by Erica Bohrer, come on over for a visit!

I also wanted to give a shout out and words of encouragement to some new bloggers. I was asked for advice on building followers and directed them to a post I did on that very topic. You can read it here if you are interested.

Mrs. Wright at First Grade Journal is new and already has freebies up, go girl!  Sweet Ashley over at Live 2 Learn was a victim of budget cuts and is without a teaching position this year. I think it is great that she started a blog and is keeping her head and heart in teaching until she can be back in the classroom!

Separator