Sunday, February 6, 2011

Presidents' Day Making Words

You can download Presidents' Day Making Words here. I am hoping I see some contractions!
I use these as enrichment for early finishers. To encourage them I made a Word Wizards bulletin board where I put up their hard work. I record the total number of words they correctly made but I fold the paper so others can't copy their words. They love it when I announce, "Ooo...Sam has 12 already." Keeps the others motivated to try to fill their page. Notice 18 lines is not enough for Sam!

Separator

5 comments:

  1. i love this idea! thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being so generous and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea! I'll have to find some new wall space! Thank you for the download.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I have kids who hate making words, but I can see this really motivating them. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may basically say, "Take your pick," with regards to discovering land in this prominent region. Be that as it may, you ought to inquire about the business sector like you would anyplace else. Consider what are your most loved avenues for property estimation? What engineering styles bid most to you. check cashing san-diego

    ReplyDelete