Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Back from Disney in time for the sale!!

I hope you had a relaxing Thanksgiving! We spent ours in Disneyland! 

I loved the family bonding time. We played a lot of Heads Up and Mads Libs. My smarty pants kids were trying to top each other coming up with high caliber vocabulary suggestions. It did make the game more entertaining and reminded me that I should try it with my 2nd graders.

We also had a lot of fun searching for hidden Mickeys though out the park. 
 Here is a pic of one we found.
Anyway, I got home just in time to ready my store for the big TpT sale. Everything will be 20% off!
This is the perfect time to try one of my best sellers:


Sight Word Superstars

gradebook checklists

or I have lots of math games, book club packets, and craftivities!




Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment