Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fly Guy Obsession

I am having a REALLY hard time getting myself to face up to the fact that my Spring Break is over. My boys and I enjoyed the fun and sun in Palm Desert. Lots of golf and reading by the pool.

I am working on lesson plans and laundry but thought I'd take a quick break to share my newest book club packet. My students are OBSESSED with Fly Guy so I thought I would capitalize on that in my guided reading groups. I bought I Spy Fly Guy! and Shoo, Fly Guy! from Scholastic Book Clubs using my points. I had fun making another craft to go with this packet.




This packet includes:
*comprehension questions (including story structure & predicting)
*Sounds of Y cut and glue sort
*a parts of speech cut and glue sort
*Guess My Food activity with adjectives
*Fly Guy peek-over craft
*Double Bubble map to compare and contrast the two stories
*answer keys

You can click {here} to visit my store or enter below to win a FREE copy. Alrighty, off to try to wrap my head around going back to school tomorrow. Waaaa...I  need another week off!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Separator