Sunday, December 4, 2011

Student-Made Holiday Gifts Linky Party

Do you have a terrific idea for a holiday gift your students can make for their parents? Or perhaps could you use some new ideas? Let's have a linky party to share!!

Last year, I made handprint calendars I adapted from Little Giraffe's.  This picture is from that site because unfortunately I have none since my laptop failure. I found an alternative to the Santa poem/picture for my students that didn't celebrate Christmas. This is a great project but it is takes time and organization. I started in September and still barely got it done! I remember staying late one night to bind all 30 calendars and thinking that maybe I should look for a project that took less of my time.

I'd love to make these that I've seen around quite a bit. This picture is from A Little Bit Funky
but each year I have a couple Jewish students so I don't feel like ornaments are the best choice.

I found a similar idea on Eighteen25 that I am thinking of trying this year. Adding ribbon to make it an ornament could be optional.


What ideas have you seen? Come on fellow Pinterest enthusiasts, here is your chance to share all those great ideas you have collected!

Join in my Student-Made Holiday Gifts Linky Party by linking up below!
If you are new to linky parties, you may want to read my post on linky party etiquette first.

You can link to a post on your blog or let's try something new and link to your Pinterest board?! I'd love to find some new Pinterest friends to follow :-)

Don't forget to enter my Blogiversary Giveaway if you'd like to be 1 of the 12 winners to pick any item from my TpT store. Click HERE to enter.

Separator