Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Make Your Parents Cry

Did you get to enjoy your holiday weekend or were you working on report cards like me {in between 2 play-off baseball games and finding my hot water heater leaking and spending $1000 to replace it!?}
Did I mention my husband is still out of work...yeah..the universe still hates me.

The good news is that I have 2 and a half days left!!!!
As much as I have really enjoyed my class this year I am ready for some ME time. 

I included this sweet letter last year with my report cards and I thought I would share it with you. I did not write it but I did make it pretty with a cute font and ladybugs (the theme in my room.)
I had parents tell me it made them cry. Yep... they love me.
Eoy Parent Letter

Separator

7 comments:

  1. I read this letter at our kindergarten graduation last year! Everyone LOVED it!!

    Ali

    What happens in kindergarten... lasts a lifetime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um wow, that is a touching letter. I'm saving it now in hopes I'll remember it next year! Thanks for sharing.
    F is For First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that letter, what great idea! I hope things look up soon! We're almost there... we are done a week from today. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It made ME cry!! I will certainly share this...what a wonderful way to say goodbye and send them back to their parents for the summer. I love it! Thanks for sharing...and I hope the water heater cost does not deter your faith...HE IS GOOD. I love what you do. Thank you for who you are and what you accomplish...and what you inspire the rest of us to do! Best wishes,
    http://justloveteaching.blogspot.com/2011/05/50-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Letter! Thanks for sharing!

    http://lessonplandiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always...great stuff! Appreciate your effort and generosity.

    ReplyDelete