Friday, May 13, 2011

Daily Editing Word Problems for the week of 5-16

You know you are addicted when Blogger is down and you check no less than 20 times to see if it is working again!
Here is the daily editing that I have been wanting to post but unable to because of blogger's issues.
Sorry it is late for those of you who use it weekly.



  1. I'm glad Blogger is working again too. :)

  2. omg i understand. i was even worse on my iphone. I felt like I was checking every 5 mins! that was awful!! lol =)

  3. I love, love your editing sheets so I really hesitate to even say anything...but have you ever considered using a different font? Some of my very lowest firsties find it difficult to read because of the letters slanting backwards and other little things. Again, just a suggestion... :)