Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thanksgiving Nouns Freebie

We are working on nouns in first grade so I made a quick sorting center to use this week. I plan to use this as a Read the Room but it could also be used at a student's seat.

Click on the picture or {HERE} to download this FREEBIE. I'd love to hear from you if you download it.

I'm off to watch my new favorite show Reign on the CW.  I know they can be kind of cheesy but CW shows are my guilty pleasure since I don't do the Housewives, etc.



  1. Thanks so much for the cute freebie! Love it!\

  2. This week we are introducing proper nouns and this is great to review common nouns! Thanks so much. :D

    You Might Be a First Grader….

  3. Thanks for the fabulous freebie, Jenn!
    Just Reed!

  4. Thanks so much for the great freebie! We just posted a Thanksgiving noun freebie on TPT also. It would go great with yours. You should check it out, or we would love if you checked out our blog.

  5. So cute Jenn! I love freebies:) Hey, I just made some adorable free Gingerbread Boy and Girl clipart that I thought you might like: