Friday, November 29, 2013

Informational Text Book Club Packets

Are your students reading enough nonfiction? I have been focusing on getting more informational text into my guided reading plans.

I bought sets of National Geographic Kids books with my Scholastic book club points and made these book club packets.
 I included questions on text features as well as comprehension.

 There is even a related descriptive writing assignment about weather.
I found related videos and included the links in the packets with an optional QR Code for fun.

I grouped them by reading level so you can grab Frogs and Weather or Sharks and Penguins.

As always, I will give away a copy of each new product. Thanks for being a loyal follower!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Congrats to Karyn Wilbur on winning the DJ Inkers Gift certificate from my last giveaway!

Separator