Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Back-to-School Planning & freebies

Have you started planning for the new school year? This summer seems to have flown by faster than any other I can remember. I have been dragging my feet, not wanting to admit the new year is upon us.  I am still feeling burnt out from last year so I think I will take advantage of the TpT sale and let some other talented authors help me out. 

I have these Back-to-School items already made if they can save YOU some time. 







I have many but this has been a popular one lately!


Posters for each step!


I have lots of Boom cards!

and don't forget to check out all the FREEBIES I have in my store!

I hope I have something that will make your return to school easier.  Remember to use the code to get the extra percentage off during the sale!

I usually like to make a lot of my own resources but I am declaring this year a mental health focus year so I am going to check out TpT so I can go back to my book!! I have 4 more days before meetings start. When do you go back?


Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment