Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2021

1st Grade Math Activities & Games

I don't know about you, but I have never been fully satisfied with any math curriculum and always supplement. Over the years, I have made activities that correlate to professional development books I have read or created games for my math centers on skills that needed more practice.

I put 16 of these engaging games and activities into a new 1st Grade Math Activities & Games bundle so you can save big during the TpT sale. If you look back through this blog, you will see many posts about using these in my classroom. For example, you can read all about me adding Dot Talks after a Common Core training to work on the skill of subitizing. 





Click HERE to go check out everything that is included. I also have a few other FREE math activities you might want to check out.

Did you know if you buy a bundle and already own a resource included in the bundle, you can email TpT and they will refund the individual resource price?

I'm off to see what other goodies I can add to my wishlist. I love shopping, especially when it doesn't involve trying anything on. ;-)



Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment