It's my BLOGIVERSARY!
Well, it looks like I really made my first post on the 29th but I'm not sure anyone read it. I got my first comment on the 30th so that is when I felt like it was real.
Besides, I'll tell you a little secret, I am terrible with dates. I am notorious for missing birthdays and my own anniversary. My girlfriends always text me a few days before my wedding anniversary to make sure I remember. They always say that my husband is the girl in our relationship and they are so right. Romance, sappy cards, gifts based on how many years we've been married. ALL him. The first anniversary is paper so he bought me season tickets for musical theater and was HAPPY to go with me. I have to do the math quick to remember what year we are on. See, I AM the guy. This date problem is only in my personal life though. As a teacher I am
anal pretty organized.
Anyway, to let you know how much I appreciate all of you taking the time to read my little ol' blog, I thought I'd host a
I'd like to give 12 followers (yep, that's one for every month of blogging)
any item in my TpT store.
You can earn 8 entries. Leave a comment for each you complete.
1. Become a follower of my blog or let me know you already do (thank you!)
2. Like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter (icons on my sidebar)
3. Spread the word about my Blogiversary Giveaway by posting it on your blog, facebook or tweet!
4. Add my blog to your blogroll or tell a friend about me.
5. Pin something of mine you like on Pinterest (I am a recent convert-OBSESSED!)
6. Become a follower of my TpT store.
7. Leave feedback on one of my TpT items.
8. Tell me which item in my store you are hoping to win and leave your email.
You can submit entries until next Wednesday, Dec. 7th at midnight. Did I get that date right? ;-)
I SO admire and appreciate all my blogging buddies. You are an AMAZINGLY talented group and I know my teaching is better for "knowing" you. I wish I could meet you in person! Thanks for a wonderful year.