Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Two New Math Boom Puzzle Reveals!

I have two new Boom card math sets that are super cute puzzle reveals.


This first one covers 1.NBT.B.2 practicing place value counting tens and ones. This one uses animated GIFS so I think the kids will love watching the numbers' eyes blink open and closed! 


This next one covers 1.MD.B.3 telling time on analog and digital clocks to the hour and half hour.

I included a fun kids cheering sound at the end of both decks when the puzzles are complete.

You can check out a video preview or a playable preview by visiting my store.

Happy Valentine's Day! My sweet husband brought me flowers and made me yummy food. He actually does both of these quite frequently. I know, I am a very lucky lady. Here is us many moons ago.






Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment