Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

A New Book Club Packet and a FREEBIE for March 2nd.

I have a new book club 2 pack for The Flying Horse: The Story of Pegasus and Abe Lincoln's Hat.  I included comprehension questions, character analysis, and vocabulary. This is in my store for only $2.50.

I am getting things ready for Read Across America Day on Monday. 
I made a listening activity for The Sneetches by Dr. Seuss. You can download it HERE for FREE.
 
My students will scan the QR code which will take them to video. (It was on Youtube but I put it through SafeShare.) If you don't have access to technology, you can still read the story and have your students fill out the worksheet.

Does you school have a big celebration on March 2nd? If you have any great ideas will you leave them in a comment for me? I am in charge of this day at our school and want to make it memorable!


Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment