Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Chalkboard Frames

I made something but it's not Monday. I have a hard time remembering what day it is in the summer and  that is A-OK with me because it means I am relaxed and not over-scheduled. All that comes crashing in tomorrow morning!!!

I found this chalkboard sign at Target. It was in some packaging that made me think it was perhaps an online return or something? Anyway, I snapped it up and when I got home I realized there were actually TWO in the package!
I am not sure where this will go in my classroom yet. 
Hopefully I'll have time between meetings to find one tomorrow.

I used my Bistro Chalk Marker. LOVE!

The second sign is in my entryway. I'm thinking maybe I should have done it on an angle? I'm hoping  to change up the sayings every so often or perhaps just a giant WELCOME?
 The holder is from Joanne's. 
I used this lettering I had pinned for inspiration.

Alrighty, I'm off to spend some time with my boys since I have to go back to work tomorrow. I am going to go into serious HGTV withdrawal! I got completely hooked this summer and I'm determined to finally do our kitchen remodel!


Separator

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the signs! I hope you have a happy birthday today!

    ReplyDelete