Saturday, March 15, 2014

Brain Breaks with GoNoodle

Do you use brain breaks in your classroom?
I recently found GoNoodle.com, a FREE way to provide those breaks in a fun and easy way! There are a variety of choices with different levels of activity.

You can make different classes which is helpful since I teach two different grades. I let the kids pick the mascot. He makes weird comments the kids enjoy and the thermometer looking thing on the right keeps track of the minutes of activity we log. We only need one more minute to level up. The kids are so excited to see what happens.
This photo and the one at the top are my first graders doing yoga with Maximo. 


Both the 1st and 2nd graders beg for the Zumba!
video
The girl in the front flipping her hair was cracking me up because she was totally imitating the girl in the video!

I'd love to hear what you do for brain breaks.





Separator