Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shake your groove thing!

Have you tried any of the videos from Have Fun Teaching yet? OMW, my kids seriously BEG me to play them. I let them get up and dance as long as they are still singing along. We've been playing the alphabet ones and in addition to the saying the letter sound (s) they also practice writing the letter in the air.  Today we tried the counting ones and they went nuts!  I am thrilled at how the songs have a hip beat so the kids think they are cool. These make the perfect break for antsy 6-year-olds and they are still learning!

Click HERE to go check out the counting videos! While you are there you may want to view the alphabet ones too! I just noticed tonight that they have shape songs and we are just starting out geometry unit so I am going to have to go check those out!

What is your favorite video? I am partial to the Counting Down from 20 since it says, "Shake your groove thing." LOL


Separator