I've been meaning to leave this comment for ages, but somehow it always slips my mind once I start looking at all your adorable ideas.Right after we got back from Christmas break, I started using this idea for our daily journal entries. I started printing the writing prompt on address labels (the ones that are 30 to a sheet, which is perfect since that's how many kids I have!), and the babies simply peel a sticker off the sheet, then stick it to the top of their journal page. I used to have them copy the prompt from the board, which took some of them a LONG time, sometimes longer than they spent on their response. I realized how silly it was to spend that much time having them copy from the board, and had this brainstorm about the stickers. I'd rather they put that energy into improving their written responses. Anyway, I have always thought that would be a great way to do these Daily Editing Word Problems. Your kids must be good about the gluing, cuz I know with MY babies, the desks would be covered in glue, the journals pages would be ripping because they would be wet, etc.I'm lucky enough to be able to buy the blank stickers at my dollar store. I realize it might seem costly to do it this way, however, for me personally, it's a better way. Besides my "issues" with the glue, I don't have access to a copy machine at work. Plus, even if I could make copies of the master sheet, I'm far too lazy to cut those strips everyday. :( The stickers are just SO easy. It takes less than 5 minutes to print out a week's worth of stickers.Sheesh, sorry about the novel. I'm just glad I FINALLY remembered to share this with you! Have a great weekend!